credits: Template by KatG for the October 2007 Template Challenge at Let's Scrap
Background, oatmeal and blue papers, "Zoo" letters and stitching, "2007" tag from Miss Vivi's "Denim" kit
zig zag stitching from "Sweety Spring" by Miss Vivi
Orange button and Pleated Ribbon from Paper-Moons Picnic Lunch Kit
Spiral Stitches by Natali
Cardboard Star by Miss Vivi
Orange Ribbon (partial), safety pin by Anna Benjamins March Madness at www.paper-moons.com
button stitch from Basic Buttons set by Doreen Stoltz at www.godigitalscrapbooking.com
rusty screw from Boys will be Boys by Audra Little
Font - LaineDay SH "brookfield"





2 comments:
Hi Mary is it just me?? I can't see you template challange LO! Will pop back later might just be blogger playing up. Hope you have a great day:)
OK what did you do??? I can see it now, I think you are messing with me *lol* Lovely LO it looks alot like our zoo:)
Post a Comment